Despite the progress that has been made, statistics on women’s leadership in business still tell an unbalanced story. Most recent surveys reveal that women hold 38% of manager-level positions vs. men who hold 62%. The numbers go down from their with women in senior management – 33%, vice presidents – 29%, senior vice presidents – 28%, and c-suite positions – 21%. Clearly, much work has to be done, and it’s up to women to do it!
You can Lead at all Levels® and Lead Without Labels®. But in order to be a leader, you have to speak like a leader! This will not only get you a place at the table, but it will also ensure that you’ll have a voice in the room.
This dynamic and far-reaching session will discuss 10 ways women can communicate with confidence, as well as solutions for how women can communicate authority on the telephone, in the conference room, via Zoom, or at the podium – ways women can make themselves heard, remembered and respected both personally and professionally.
By the conclusion of The Feminine Force, all participants will be able to:
- Be a powerful presence and identify/eliminate self-trivializing language
- Prevent the unconscious apology
- Ways to avoid being interrupted
- Overcome being intimidated
- Identify speech and vocal habits that get in your way
- Use appropriate body language, eye contact, and facial expression
- Have the last word and take credit for for your ideas